Re: [Ipsec] Email account utilization warning.

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 04:05:30 -0400 Waterhouse, wrote:
WR> I would like to complain about this email. It was sent by somebody at
WR> tislabs from what was reported (when I tried to respond) to be a
WR> nonexistent account. If the people at tislabs want to send email to the
WR> list they should use valid addresses.

You can't be serious. Haven't you heard that of email viruses with faked
senders? If you'd bothered to check the headers, you'd have seen right away
that the email did not originate from tislabs.

Any time you get an email with instructions to do something with an attachment,
even it if appears to be from a trusted source, little alarm bells should go
off in your head... Especially if it's in broken English.

I hope you didn't actually try to do anything with the attached file. If so,
you need to run your virus software ASAP.

--
Robert Story; NET-SNMP Junkie
<irc://irc.freenode.net/#net-snmp>   <http://www.net-snmp.org/>

You are lost in a twisty maze of little standards, all different.