[Ipsec] sad news

Charlie Lynn was a senior technical contributor at BBN for many
years. He made very significant contributions to the IPsec documents
we produced, both the current set of RFCs and the IDs that will
replace them. Charlie passed away suddenly on Monday.  We will miss
him  greatly, in both professional and personal contexts. We
anticipate including a dedication to Charlie in the next rev of
2401bis, the release of which will be delayed somewhat.

Steve