[Ipsec] RFC 3715 / IPsec NAT Compatibility

Hi Folks,

Quick question about RFC 3715 - on page 4 (c) the RFC mentions
incompatibility between IKE address identifiers and NAT.

Would I be right in saying that this incompatibility occurs only in
transport mode when using IP addresses as phase 1 identifiers, and when the
source address of ISAKMP packets is checked against the traffic selectors
carried as identifiers in phase 2 ?? Or have I completely missed the point
:)

Many thanks in advance.