RE: [Ipsec] RFC 3715 / IPsec NAT Compatibility

Hi,

I cannot find anything in draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev14 that would
require always comparing ID_IPvX_ADDR payloads with the IP header.
So it seems this limitation does not apply to IKEv2?
(And this is IMHO as it should be.)

This comparison is mentioned in draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-
profile, though:

   "Implementations MUST be capable of verifying that the
   address contained in ID is the same as the peer source
   address.  Implementations MAY provide a configuration option
   to skip that verification step, but that option MUST be off
   by default."

BTW, while the text quoted below from RFC 3715 says that
IKEv1 implementations must discard packets where Phase 1
ID_IPvX_ADDR identities do not match the IP header,
I could not locate the relevant text in RFC2409.
Could someone point me to the right section?

Best regards,
Pasi