Re: [Ipsec] Last Call: 'Cryptographic Algorithm ImplementationRequirements For ESP And AH' to Proposed Standard

> What did the WG say if/when you raised this duringWG Last Call?

Unfortunately, I do not follow closely all discussions in the ipsec list,
certainly not in a timely fashion. (After 10 years of ipsec work one gets
tired, don't you agree? :)

Yesterday, July 7th, happened to be the last day of IESG Last Call
period and, while cleaning "old email", I noticed this one.
It may not be worth too much trouble now, so, as said, feel free
to ignore. I just thought that it may be worth providing this feedback.

Hugo