RE: [Ipsec] Proposed changes to IKEv2 based on IESG comments

Charlie, Angelos, are you still using the Issues Tracker ?

>From my quick review,
Issues 100, 103 and 108 are already fixed and closed with IKEv14
Issues 101, 102, 106, 107 are still outstanding because they require the Jan
04 IKEv2 IANA document to be updated.
Issues 112-114 are still open for IKEv14 tracking IESG comments.

Here are the sorted & grouped list of issues not yet closed:

99 Editorial Must Fix Clarification on end-to-end tunnel mode  Text Proposed
angelos 2004-04-14.02:24:04 Kaufman
Accepted
94 Editorial Must Fix Fix cert bundle numbering  Accepted angelos
2004-03-25.00:41:09 Kaufman
95 Editorial Must Fix Responder SHOULD send AUTH/SAr2/TSi/TSr  Accepted
angelos 2004-03-25.00:42:11 Kaufman
96 Editorial Must Fix Clarification on OPAQUE port numbers  Accepted angelos
2004-03-25.00:43:10 Kaufman
Pending
101 Editorial Must Fix Inconsistencies between IKEv2 and IANA registry
drafts  Pending angelos 2004-04-14.02:26:25 Kaufman
102 Editorial Must Fix How are registries updated ?  Pending angelos
2004-04-14.02:26:59 Kaufman
103 Editorial Must Fix XCBC_96 PRF definition  Pending angelos
2004-04-14.02:27:37 Kaufman
104 Editorial Must Fix ESN values  Pending angelos 2004-04-14.02:28:13
Kaufman
105 Editorial Must Fix ID Payload types  Pending angelos 2004-04-14.02:28:48
Kaufman
106 Editorial Must Fix Notification types missing from IANA document
Pending angelos 2004-04-14.02:29:19 Kaufman
107 Editorial Must Fix Traffic selector types reserved space  Pending
angelos 2004-04-14.02:29:59 Kaufman
108 Editorial Must Fix Clarification on behavior/detection of responder
being behind NAT (Section 2.23)  Pending angelos 2004-06-24.07:04:11 Kaufman

109 Editorial Must Fix Clarification on supporting mandatory algorithms
Pending angelos 2004-06-24.07:07:34 Kaufman
110 Editorial Must Fix Fix/expand/define acronyms and terms  Pending angelos
2004-06-24.07:09:59 Kaufman
111 Editorial Must Fix Maximum UDP packet size issues  Pending angelos
2004-06-24.07:11:34 Kaufman
112 Editorial Must Fix Editorial nits in version -14 of the draft  Pending
angelos 2004-06-24.07:16:14 Kaufman
113 Editorial Must Fix Clarifications on the use of UDP / minimum
requirements  Pending angelos 2004-06-24.07:20:24 Kaufman
114 Editorial Must Fix IPv6 addressing model  Pending angelos
2004-06-25.06:15:42 Kaufman
91 Technical Must Fix Handling ICMP error messages  Pending kseo
2003-10-27.01:43:27 kseo
92 Technical Must Fix Fragmentation handling in tunnel mode  Pending angelos
2004-02-24.17:41:26 kseo
97 Editorial Must Fix Security considerations: key length from group 1
Pending angelos 2004-04-14.02:22:13 Kaufman
98 Editorial Must Fix OPAQUE and ANY do not have the same meaning  Pending
angelos 2004-04-14.02:22:56 Kaufman
100 Editorial Should Fix CERTREQ processing  Pending angelos
2004-04-14.02:25:04 Kaufman

       [   ]     [ X ]     [   ]     [   ] Alex Zinin           > [   ]