Re: [Ipsec] a new draft

Hi,

You mention IKE a few times in the I-D, but IKE cannot be used to
provide group keys to devices. The MSEC working group has specifications
for group key management methods, including RFC 3547.

Also, you reference RFC 2401. You should be aware of
draft-ietf-ipsec-rfc2401bis-02.txt, which has some additional
clarification on using IPsec for multicast traffic.

I suggest you send an email to msec@multicast.org asking for comments on
your multiple sender SA draft.

Brian

Souhwan Jung wrote:

> Dear all,
> I apologize if you got this meessage twice.
> We have submitted a draft related to multiple senders that shares a SA.
> The main focus is to solve the problem of sequence number problem.
> Any comments on the draft will be appreciated.
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-ipsec-multi-sender-sa-00.txt
> Thanks.
> Souhwan
> Souhwan Jung
> Associate Professor email:souhwanj@ssu.ac.kr
> School of Electronic Engineering phone: +82-2-820-0714
> Soongsil University fax: +82-2-821-7653
> 1-1 Sangdo-dong, Dongjak-ku,
> Seoul 156-743

Brian Weis
Advanced Security Development, ITD, Cisco Systems
Telephone: +1 408 526 4796
Email: bew@cisco.com