Re: [Ipsec] a new draft

I quickly reviewed your I-D. It seems to require that the IPsec specs
change to accommodate tracking multiple sequence number spaces per
SA, at receivers, as well as requiring senders on a multi-sender SA
to generate the RNGm securely transit it to the receiver, etc. The
IPsec WG previously rejected the notion of supporting per-sender
sequence number windows at a receiver, when the MSEC folks suggested
the same sort of approach. Unless directed by the WG chairs, I will
not plan to make any changes to the current specs in support of these
features.

Steve