From: saroddy@nsa.gov [mailto:saroddy@nsa.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 11:29 AM
To: ipsec@ietf.org
Subject: [Ipsec] HTTP question

I'm posting a potentially ignorant question and I apologize in advance.
However, I cannot seem to find any data to support the consideration or
examination of bandwidth consumption when using HTTP vs. OCSP in
validating digital certificates.  Has there been any effort in this area
to also indicate what requirements are subsequently imposed on the end
users to support HTTP vs. OCSP?

Thanks