Re: dam-l around the world

Dianne Murray wrote:

> Hello everyone:
>
> At one point there was a Mexican engineer on the list.  At one
> point I started receiving bounced email for his address however.
>
> If anyone has collegues working in areas around the world who
> you think would enjoy the list, please let me know.
>
> thanks,
> -Dianne Murray

Hi Diane,
Back after 9 days biodiversity meetings in Montreal. Managed to get
structural impacts on freshwater biodiversity mentioned in SBSTTA
recommendations as well as in GBF.

don

--
Don E. McAllister             /& Canadian Centre for Biodiversity
Ocean Voice International          /Canadian Museum of Nature