Re: dam-l contacts

I think I would rather not be on such a list. I get too much junk mail
already - 162 pieces in my mail box after a short trip to N.B. when many
people knew I was away.

don

--
Don E. McAllister             /& Canadian Centre for Biodiversity
Ocean Voice International          /Canadian Museum of Nature

Follow-Ups: References: