Forwarded message:
From EnvCoOp@BCHydro.bc.ca Thu Oct  2 15:25:40 1997
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 10:48:48 -0700

Hi, my name is Jaime Tiampo and I work for Corporate Environment at BC
Hydro, a power utility in British Columbia, Canada. The Environment
section of our corporate site is currently undergoing a redesign that
will be completed by the beginning of November. As part of that redesign
a comprehensive list of relative links has been compiled. Your site is
one which we would like to link.

Please to visit our site and link to it if you wish. If you have any
questions or comments please feel free to contact me.

e-mail: envcoop@bchydro.bc.ca

Jaime

Jaime Tiampo
Environmental Co-op