dam-l Re: ASPARPI's interest in Demano/ALCAN dam project (fwd)

Forwarded message:
From grainne@nextcity.com  Tue Nov 11 16:07:37 1997
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 14:22:36 -0800
From: grainne@nextcity.com (grainne)
To: "Franklin D. Rothman" <frothman@mail.ufv.br>
CC: dianne@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca
Subject: Re: ASPARPI's interest in Demano/ALCAN dam project

case at the minute and I would have to agree that it would probably be an
oversimplication to suggest that citizen opposition to Kemano resulted in
victory. There may be some academics involved in analyzing this case out
in BC so I will forward this message to a Canadian dams and reservoir
conference in the hope that they can put you in touch with someone who is
working more closely on this.

Grainne Ryder
Probe International