dam-l Articles on seepage inspection methods (fwd)

Forwarded message:
From defaultuser@domain.com  Fri Nov 14 13:46:02 1997
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 18:30:40 +0000
From: Guest <defaultuser@domain.com>
To: dianne@sandelman.ocunix.on.ca
Subject: Articles on seepage inspection methods

Dear madam,

For your information I am a Research Assistance in the Environmental
Science Department, Lancaster University, UK. I'm planning to do my PhD
sometimes next year on this subject.

I am interested to know available techniques which are currently used
for the inspection and monitoring of seepage in dams. It is greatly
appreciated if you could furnish me information on the published
articles or any person I should contact who are expert in this field.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Thank your and best regards.

AZMI ISMAIL
Dept of Environmental Science,
University of Lancaster,