Forwarded message:
From somervil@hws.edu  Thu Dec  4 12:18:56 1997
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 13:01:39 -0500
From: Malia Somerville <somervil@hws.edu>
To: dianne@sandelman.ocunix.on.ca

My name is Malia Somerville.  I am an intern with the Center for
Biodiversity and Conservation at the American Museum of Natural History
in New York City.  Currently, I am researching information to be
included in a new hall the museum is developing focusing on life's
diversity.  I am looking for some sort of list or map of areas where the
migration of fish is being blocked by dams.  I found a lot of wonerful
information on your web site.  Any additional information you could
offer would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your time.

Malia Somerville
Center for Biodiversity and Conservation
American Museum of Natural History
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York, NY 10024
(212)769-5742