dam-l New Zealand dam question

> Hi
> I'm a highschool student in new zealand, currently doing an assignment on
> the waitakere drainage basin. I an in desperate need of a pic of the
> waitakere dam, I hope you can help as i have no idea if you would have one.

Hello Amber:

Thanks for your mail.

Unfortanately with 39,000 large dams in the world and a lot more small
to mid-sized ones we'd be hard pressed to have pictures of all of them. :(

I don't have a lot of visual information on here yet - it's mostly
bibliographies and news stories.

But perhaps someone on dam-l might have a lead for you.  If I hear
anything back from the people on the mailing list,  I'll let you know.

Have you tried the library?

best wishes!
-Dianne