Re: dam-l FW: Dam Removal & Fish Passage

At 08:39 AM 6/24/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I received this from the Hydrology Listserve and thought it would be a great
>addition to our Dam-L server.  I'm not sure what exactly Laura AS Wildman's
>project was, but as she indicates, there are several interesting references
>related to Dam Removal and Fish Passage.
>
>Dwayne Meredith
>Water Allocation/ Dam Safety Officer
>Lands and Water Management -- Skeena
>phone: 250/ 847-7351 fax: 250/ 847-7556
>email: dwmeredi@smithers.env.gov.bc.ca

Dwayne!  :) This is great!  Thank you so much for sending this along.  I'll
get it
on the website by the end of the weekend.

cheers!
-Dianne
Dianne Mirray,
Coordinator, Dam-Reservoir Working Group
&
Webmistress
Dam-Reservoir Impact and Information Archive
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/dams

fax:1-613-520-3898
e: dianne@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca