dam-l Re: Environmental impacts of dams China: Three Gorges and diseases

dianne@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca.

&recnum=%3c467_9805240509@salata.com%3e%231/2
>We hope to see you soon at Deja News, the discussion network.
>http://www.dejanews.com/=zzz_maf/

Dianne Murray,
Coordinator, Dam-Reservoir Working Group
Webmistress, Dam-Reservoir Impact and Information Archive
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/dams
vox: 1-613-520-2757  fax:1-613-520-3898	e: dianne@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca
Home of Project Pisces: fish need flow!