From e_wenger@hotmail.com  Wed Nov 18 18:59:42 1998
From: "Elaine Wenger" <e_wenger@hotmail.com>
To: dianne@sandelman.ocunix.on.ca
Subject: Information on Hydro-electric dams and impacts
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:59:02 PST

                I am a Concordia University student in Montreal and I am
searching for information on the Upper Churchill Falls dam as well as
information on the Lower Falls project in progress. Searching the web
has lead to great disappointment and so I decided to try you. If you
would have any info on these dams interms of impacts on wildlife, native
people and the hydrology of the area, and on the point of views of the
bureaucrats involved, please send it to me at:
                     e_wenger@hotmail.com
Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
                                             Elaine Wenger