dam-l South Asian dam network forming

Forwarded message:
From dianne  Mon Nov  9 12:42:31 1998
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 09:36:51 +0530
From: Himanshu Thakkar <cwaterp@del3.vsnl.net.in>
Subject: Dam-l.

To introduce myself, we are trying to form a south Asian network of
organisation and people concerned on large dams issues. This network,
started recently, is still in the process of proper formation. It stared
with a view to coordinate inputs to and from the World Commission on
Dams. If you need any more information about this, please do not
hesitate to ask.

I am interested in knowing how I can get your mailings on dams and if
there is a way of getting your past mailings on south asian dams and
issues. Immediately, I am interested about Indus and Ganges basin. How
old is this network?

If you want to be getting our mailings (still not very regualar), do let
us know.

Sincerely,
Himanshu.