dam-l Environmental Refugees from Energy Projects

I received a fax of a 50 page paper entitled:

"Environmental Refugees from Energy Projects"
Exploaration, Extraction, Construction, Operation
and Waste Disposal"

by Stuart M Leiderman <leidermn@christa.unh.edu>
Natural Resources Dept., University of New Hampshire, James Hall,
Durham NH 03824 USA

It was presented at the "Symposium on Global Connections:
Environmetal Justice in the Americas and Abroad" at the
Annual Meeting of the Geological Society of America,
Thu. Oct. 23, 1997; Salt Lake City Convention Centre,
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

Unfortuately I have no way of scanning the information in
and it's not clear from the source [it was faxed from the
taiga-urgent@sll.fi list] if in fact Mr. Leiderman would want that.

So I'm sending it out as a potential refernce to those on the list
who may be interested in obtaining a copy.

He can be reached via email as per above, or by fax:
1-603-862-4976. The phone number is 1-603-862-0280.

cheers!
-Dianne