Re: dam-l dams cause environmental refugees (fwd)

Dear Dianne Murray,
                    I've just returned from 3 months fieldwork in
India Nepal and Bangladesh (my thesis relates to the dam technologies
of the Ganga and its tributries) and have just received your post re
Leinderman's paper on environmental refugees ... I'd really like a
copy --> sorry for the dalay in reply.

Regards and thanks

John Mc Sweeney