From: catalino taclibon jr [mailto:gretafox@pworld.net.ph]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 1998 6:36 AM
To: dianne@sandelman.ocunix.on.ca
Subject: dam-l EIA of D&R Projects

I just recently got to read your site and I will visit it more frequently
from now on. (I am an EIA Reviewer of our govt's Dept. of Envi. and Natural
Resources)

I wonder if you have info where I could get (though the internet)
comprehensive  impact assessments of dams and reservoir projects in the US,
Canada and other parts of the world. Will appreciate if you can send me an
e-mail on this.

Tong Taclibon