dam-l Balbina dam in Brazil

Hi,

I reached your website today.  All to my confusion I was unable to find
any information on the Balbina dam.  In fact, it is really hard to find
much information on this project anywhere.  I would be really grateful if
you could supply me with any suggestions of how to get to any websites
that are within your website, or of any others.

Thanks ver ymuch if you can help,

Gary

P.S.  I liked your website it was actually interesting to read.

Oh, yeah any issue relating to the dam, you know all that social economic
environmental political stuff

Thanks again