dam-l Re: Server Problems...

Not to worry Dianne.  You are doing a fine job keeping up with all the "Damn"
activities in the world.  I am sure that somewhere, somehow, someone is able
to use the information to make some small improvement or even stop a senseless
project.

I, for one, thank you for your tireless efforts.  Yes you do deserve more, but
so do we all that are in this mearly to help Mother Nature save a bit for
future generations of our kids.

Again, keep up the struggle.  We greatly appreciate your efforts.

Irwin Haydock