Re: dam-l imkpact of dams on coastal water

Dr. Krishnakumar

<excerpt>An expert on the impact of dams on river runoff into sea and
changes in the  nutrient and productivity profile of coastal water is Dr.
Michael Rozengurt. He may be reached by email at mrozengurt@juno.com.

</excerpt>

Bill Kier

__________________

Kier Associates

207 Second Street, Ste. B

Sausalito, CA 94965

<excerpt>Hai,     I have to prepare a research  proposal on"impact of
dams on river runoff into sea and changes in the  nutrient and
productivity profile of coastal water" for  funding.     I request all to
help me by  providing useful references, similar studies available on
INTERNET. I have very  little time to prepare the proposal. So this may
be treated as very  urgent. Thanks  Yours sincerely,  Dr. P.K.
Krishnakumar Senior scientist Research Centre of Central Marine Fisheries
Research institute Post Box. 244, Bolar Mangalore 575 001 INDIA e-mail:
cmfrimng@vsnl.com

</excerpt>