dam-l Water Information (fwd)

Forwarded message:
From gary@providencepictures.com  Mon Jun 14 16:15:42 1999
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:28:30 -0500
From: Gary Glassman <gary@providencepictures.com>
Subject: Water Information

To Whom It May Concern,
I am from Providence Pictures, a television production company based in
Rhode Island.  We are currently producing a documentary on Angkor Wat,
an ancient temple in Cambodia. It had a pretty astounding water system
for its time, so we wanted to compare it to the reservoir system of a
modern city in the US.  Angkor Wat had a reservoir system that contained
somewhere in the neighborhood of 49 billion gallons of water.  Is there
a current city that has a reservoir system with roughly this amount of
water.
Thanks for your time.
Sincerely,
Nelson Walker