dam-l Watershed protection?

Hello,
I recently watched a television program on the Outdoor Life Network.  It was called Fish'n Canada or something like that.  Anyway, they had a watershed protection effort which included spray painting a fish symbol on storm drains and handing out literature packets on water conservation/protection.

I am currently working on a water protection/environmental protection project with my daughter's school (we live in VA).  I would like to receive information on this water protection program but I can't find the show or any other applicable links anywhere.  Are you familiar with the program I am referring to, and can you put me in touch with the organization responsible for the program so I might be able to order the materials for this effort?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks and good fishing!

jd odell