Re: dam-l Announcment

Dianne, thanks for all your hard work the past five years.  You have done our
world a great service... the kind which is rewarded from the heart and not
the wallet.  Maybe Sarah would be willing to pay you as a subcontractor to
provide and continue to update your own archive on their site.  We don't need
two to get the word out, just one that is comprehensive and widely available
on many web sites.

Good luck and keep up the good fight, just like a lot of the rest of us are
doing.  Water is our most important resource. Water represents the quality of
the future health and welfare of our children, our grandchildren, and beyond.
 We have a sacred obligation not to spoil it for them!

Regards, Irwin Haydock