dam-l Three Gorges Damn Project in China (fwd)

Forwarded message:
From samurc@cadvision.com  Tue Nov 16 11:41:26 1999
From: "Carlos Samur" <samurc@cadvision.com>
To: <dianne@sandelman.ocunix.on.ca>
Subject: Three Gorges Damn Project in China
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:51:07 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF3018.1AE18980

I came to your site looking for information on tha above-captioned =
subject and was appalled that no one word is said in your webb site =
about this mammoth series of damns whose environmental, socio-economic =
and population impacts have been the subject of much controversy...Could =
you guide me where can I find information about all those impacts?  (I =
also visited the World Bank world site but could find only few and far =
and between mentions to the project)...

Thank for your help!!

Carlos Samur
samurc@cadvision.com

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF3018.1AE18980

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I came to your site looking for =
information on tha=20
above-captioned subject and was appalled that no one word is said in =
your webb=20
site about this mammoth series of damns whose environmental, =
socio-economic and=20
population impacts have been the subject of much controversy...Could you =
guide=20
me where can I find information about all those impacts?&nbsp; (I also =
visited=20
the World Bank world site but could find only few and far and between =
mentions=20
to the project)...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thank for your help!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Carlos Samur</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>samurc@cadvision.com</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF3018.1AE18980--