dam-l restructuring/FAO yes/ WFT no...

If anuyone hasn't figued it out we had an upgrade on
DRIIA's server. COnsequently the directories and subdirectories
are in need of reorganization and I have a ton of work
to do - UNFUNDED - ti get it straightened out.

BTW,

If World fisheries trust wants to use  material I and others have
ammsassed without sharing credit or without recompense, well Yogi and
Sarah...  The answer is NO. N-O.  I've been at this for 10 years.

Approchaes to WFT have resulted in refussal.

I say they are reinventing the wheel.

Howvere, I can see where the FAO would
be interested in such information and
DRIIA and DRWG would more than happy to deal
with FAO.

cheers!
-Dianne