Re: dam-l Acces to the Archive

> Dear Dianne,
>
> Many thanks for messages via newsgroup on Dams.
>
>     Still so far - in apr. 1 month - there was nothing about/from the former
> Soviet Union - or Europe in general. I may hope, there were such messages
> before. I hope they are in some Archive. (But it was quite useful to learn
> how general dam related problems are treated in the South Africa or India).

Misha, Irwin, ERN, I believe the ball is in your court? ;)

I'm swamped at the moment.

Just triage.

Can't be helped.

I'll get to it when I'm not swamped.  Not sure when that will be.

>     Before I post my messages it may be very useful for me to learn more
> about the previous messages.

> So my questions:
>
> 1. Is it possible for me to acess the Archive of the Dam newsgroup ?

yes.  please see the message I just posted. These are accessible
via lynx browsers on up through assorted eyecandy and expensive
models of browsers.

-Dianne