dam-l colours on DRIIA

If you are unhappy with the font colours it appears that this could
be the result of font colurs slected using your browsers Options or
Preference commands.

I just poked around a bit, going so far as to reove the vlinks option
from  the HTML code and the visited links still appear as dark purple
on IE, and bright blue.

I went under the control bar at the top, selected View, then Option,
and under General one can select colours for unviewd and for viewed links.

Now for Netscape:
Select Editor, then Preferences then Appearance, then colours.

Since I have too small a hard drive to accommodate Mosaic on here
I'm not sure how the page looks using that browser.

In any event, I'd still like to hear from people who feel so inclined
how the pages appear using their browser, and what browser they are using.

Thanks!
-Dianne