Subject: World Commissio on Dams - the latest newsletter
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 17:00:23 +0200

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF717C.1430D540

Dear Colleagues:

I am pleased to send you the latest World Commission on Dams newsletter in
electronic form.  Details on WCD's Africa/Middle East consultation held on
December 8-9, 1999, in Cairo can be found in this edition.  For details on
our next consultation, please visit our website http://www.dams.org.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at info@dams.org or schan@dams.org if
you have any queries or comments.