dam-l Your web site (fwd)

Forwarded message:
From webmaster@nearctica.com  Mon Feb 28 22:09:17 2000
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 22:18:05 -0500
To: dianne@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca
From: webmaster <webmaster@nearctica.com>
Subject: Your web site

Ms. Murray:

If you wish to have the anti-dam statement removed from Nearctica, we will
be happy to do so by removing your listing from Nearctica.  If you look at
Nearctica you will see that despite the fact that we try hard to be
even-handed, the site is strongly conservation, environment, and natural
history oriented.  I don't know what you may intend in your web site, but
it comes across as being entirely anti-dam.  It seems to me that you are a
little too sensitive and extremely abrasive about being called anti-dam,
even going so far as to threaten us.  Calling us anti-conservation is like
calling Bambi pro-hunting.

Your listing will be removed in the next day or so.  Incidently it is very
difficult to read the blue links on the gray-blue background.

Dr. Robert W. Poole
President, Nearctica.com, Inc.
http://www.nearctica.com/