dam-l Re: help me please!

> Mr. Grizzly sir,
> do you know of any studies into the reasons for / affects of forestry
> surrounding reservoirs? Why are there always trees around reservoirs and

I don't think that is necessarily the case now that I think of it - it
would depend upon the surrounding terrain and ecology.

For example many isolated al[pine lakes do NOT have trees surrounding them.
This is especially true of the taller mountain chains - Himalyas, Alps...

Trees just don't grow above a certain latitude.

> lakes? If you can point me the right way that would be cool.

I find it a bit scary that a person  would be studying enviro management
when they don't even kiow about ecotypes.

:-(

Have they not yet forced you to study any ecology?!

Water tends to gather in low lying ares - much of this is simply physics
cou-pled with geology.