dam-l not the love bug OR is there anybody out there?

Hi everyone.

The list has been very very quiet.  I am just checking to see who gets this.
I need to know who on the list is receiving mail so that anyone who
was struck with the 'Love Bug', [ie the Trojan horse virus with the header
ILOVEYOU and the truly malicious attachment which you should not open if
you haven't heard about it - even if it appears to be from someone you
know...] can have a resend of any materials they may have missed when they
get their system up, running and online again.

Thanks!

cheers!
-Dianne