RE: dam-l not the love bug OR is there anybody out there?

received

Gerd Marmulla
Fishery Resources Officer
Inland Water Resources and Aquaculture Service
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO/UN)
Viale delle Terme di Caracalla, I - 00100 Rome, Italy
Tel.: ++ 39 06 5705 2944
Fax: ++ 39 06 5705 3020
e-mail: Gerd.Marmulla@fao.org

Please visit our web site at: