dam-l Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients. The
following address(es) failed:

  jonmcsweeney@hotmail.com:
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:
    <jonmcsweeney@hotmail.com>:
    host mc5.law5.hotmail.com [216.32.243.136]:
    552 Requested mail action aborted:
    exceeded storage allocation

From: owner-irn-mekong@netvista.net