dam-l LS: Friends of Narmada/NY Solidarity Coalition Ogden Correspondence

Below are letters to and from Kent Burton of Ogden. People writing to
Burton should ask him for more details of their claimed investigation
of the resettlement situation - who is doing the 'confirmation'? are
they consulting the NBA? who are they consulting? will their report
be made public? when will it be completed? etc. etc.

At least 300 faxes were sent to Ogden yesterday via the Corpwatch web
site. Thanks to Corpwatch and all those who sent faxes.

Patrick