dam-l U. of Ottawa ecosystem recovery study on the St. Lawrence

About a year and a half ago, the Inst. for Research on Environmetn and
Economy of the U. of Ottawa released a study on ecosystem recovery on the
St. Lawrence, described at
http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~ireeuo/en/project/ecosy.htm .

One aspect of the study involved an assessment of the ecological impacts of
the Moses-Saunders and Beauharnois dams, which, despite being
"run-of-the-river," were found to be the cause of significant damage.

I'm trying to get my hands on the study itself -- does anyone have an
electronic copy?

Thanks,

Philip Raphals
Associate Director
Helios Centre for Sustainable Energy Strategies
326, boul. St-Joseph, suite 100
Montréal (Québec)
Canada
H2T 1J2