From: amer <reemamasri@sprint.ca>
To: <dianne@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
Subject: web page: Dam-Reservoir Info & Impact Archive
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:37:20 -0500

Hello,

I am interested in reading some of the articles posted on your
site, but my problem, and I am sure it is for many, the
background-font color scheme in your web page are not suitable.
Maybe you will consider making the color contrast more pronounced
by changing one of the colors to blue or dark green. The only way
I could read from the page is through Print review which is not
comfortable.

I wonder if you have information about the legal case between Sun
Belt Water Inc. and the Canadian government, where Sun Belt is
suing Canada for $10.5 US, on the issue of bulk water export.
Also, if you have information about the Adam's dam case, where
the city of Toronto intend to send the city waste to there.

Thanks for any information you may provide,

Regards,

Amer Obeidi
----- End of forwarded message from amer -----