DAM-L economics predictions: discussion

From: HAYDOCKI@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:11:05 EST
Subject: Re: DAM-L Questions
To: dam-l@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca

--part1_b5.79d11d6.27cc4a99_boundary

In a message dated 2/26/01 2:24:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dianne@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca writes:

> i am a student from Stanford university doing a research paper on world

Dianne, no problem with the readability index, on the previous e-mail.
However, this Stanford economist does need all our prayers if she (?) thinks
anyone can predict the next 20 years of water availability and grain prices!

At least she will get a great degree from a world-class University, just a
few miles from my childhood home.  It was probably a mistake not to take the
baseball scholorship they offered... I thought it was "too close" to home,
but I later paid to go to summer school at their Hopkins Marine Station
Laboratory in Monterey/Pacific Grove, CA.

Irwin

--part1_b5.79d11d6.27cc4a99_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 2/26/01 2:24:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,