DAM-L back online

The system has been unreachable since late Friday evening.
Now that I am back online I will be able to send messages
again. I'll do my best not to mailbomb anyone's mailbox with
messages. Mostly I find there is spam and scams in my mailbox
rather than anything useful to pass to the list, and as I am
unable to access the web save through lynx I don't now if there
is anythng useful I will be able to find on the www for listmembers.

Contrary to a couple of messages I had received the last
time this happened [in February] I have not been on
vacation - just computer woes due to antiquated machinery
on my end and upgrades at sandelman.

I am unable to download any HTML messages via my offline
reader, well, I could but I won't be able to read them.

text only please if you are sending anything for the next while.

cheers!
-Dianne (using - *gasp* - hyperterminal - yikes!)