DAM-L Coastal Habitat Loss article <fwd from Jim Chambers>

The May 2001 issue of Sports Afield magazine, now on newsstands
nationwide { in the US}, contains a feature article =
entitled "A Coastal Fisheries Catastrophe."  It was written by Gregg =
Patterson based on an interview he held with me, recently.  While there =
were some minor glitches, I think he and his editors got the gist of =
this complex set of issues right.  Maybe you'd like to take a look. =20
=20
While it will soon be available on Sports Afield's website =
(www.sportsafield.com), it is reproduced now on our website: =
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Vault/8020/coastal_fisheries_catastrophe_=
pg1.html

James R. Chambers, Principal