From: Glenn Reynolds <bre2466@breedersblend.com>
Subject: Tucurui Dam?

My name is Glenn Reynolds. I work witht the World Parrot Trust and I am
researching the impact that the building and flooding of the Tucurui dam
had on the parrot species in the region particularly the golden conure,
which is nearing extinction.

I travel the United States lecturing on this specific species
and raise money to save it. (He is looking for data specific to
the Tucurui dam but can't seem to find any). Can you assist
me?

Thank you,
Glenn Reynolds