[IPSECKEY] misc

Hello,

	It seems (to me) that the draft has reached a certain maturity.
	Being far from SF (and also timezonely phased out), I would be very
	pleased if someone could gave to the list a feedback about today's
	session (I mean, before a ``minutes'' digest if any :-).

	Is anyone aware of any informational documents or articles about
	considerations on the use of keys in the DNS system, from the point
	of view of replication/caching/revocation/propagation/...  and some
	related recommended pratices ? Michael's mail in IPsec list
	(Me-Tarzan/You-Jane and key rollover) made me wonder if an in-depth
	study existed.

	BTW, is someone aware of any plans of development of OE patches for
	other opensource or free platforms than freeswan/linux ?

	Thx

--
Jean-Jacques Puig
-