Re: [IPSECKEY] the -01 draft

At Wed, 07 May 2003 16:19:40 -0400, Michael Richardson wrote:

> Secondly, is there agreement that "DNSSEC" generally includes use of
> TSIG, or should this be explicitely stated? It seems like overspecification
> to me.

One could make a case either way, but the "DNS Threats" document[1]
took the position that TSIG is not part of "DNSSEC" per se, and I
think the DNSSECbis editorial team[2] came to the same conclusion.

Of course, I'm a co-author of [1] and a member of [2], so I may just
be reporting my own (internally consistant) confusion.
-
This is the IPSECKEY@sandelman.ca list.
Email to ipseckey-request@sandelman.ca to be removed.