Come to PERC's verrry scaaaaarrry AGM!

Come one, come all, come in costume if you dare!  We had so much fun
last year that the Peace and Environment Resource Centre is holding it's
Annual General Meeting with a Halloween theme again this year!

It's on Thursday, Oct. 30, 7 p.m., at 174 First Ave., top floor.  There
will be refreshments, a half-hour social break half-way through, and a
contest for best costume!  Oh, and we'll find time in there to do the
usual business as well.

Find out what PERC has been up to in the past year, and come join us for
some fun!  Hope to see you there!

Nancy
--
ATTENTION! Seekers:  Graphic Design for Websites and Print Media
Original Design of Business Cards, Pamphlets, Print Ads, and more!