[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MAI-not meeting: open forum
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, MadalenaSantos@pigeon.carleton.ca, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: MAI-not meeting: open forum
- From: Terry Cottam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 08:56:31
- Reply-To: Terry Cottam <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
This MAI meeting will be again at 103 Montpetit Hall, Ottawa U. tonight,
Tuesday, 9 Dec.
(The room is hard to find. You have to go in by the entrance up the steps
next to the North-South overpass just east of the Unicentre.)
Update on the past week
- another "global teach-in" planned for February, in which MAI-not will
have a workshop
- stickers to come out in French
- meeting Mac Harb tomorrow
Then open forum. Bring any questions. We'll have materials on hand.
In fact, we are taking a bit of a breather this week. Next Tuesday will be
the final meeting of the year with a much fuller agenda to map out the new
year. Then a well-deserved break for the holidays.
This is the OPIRGemail@example.com list. Announcement only please.
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and put
"unsubscribe" in the body.